Enrollment for iNaCA Online Summer School 2014 is now CLOSED.
Enjoy Summer Freedom and Online Flexibility
International Connections Academy (iNaCA) online summer school students stay engaged academically while enjoying the freedom of summer. With more than 100 different online courses to choose from, flexible start dates, and exciting programs to enrich your child’s summer, iNaCA online summer school will suit your student’s academic needs and your family’s busy summer schedule.
Earn Necessary Credit, Explore Fresh Interests, and Build New Skills
Whether you’re a high school senior needing a math credit for graduation, a middle school student interested in taking a Juilliard eLearning music class over the summer, or a parent seeking a summer enrichment activity for your kindergartner, iNaCA summer programs provide the solution:
- New for 2014! Career and Technical Education (CTE) Courses allow high school students to combine both college preparation and workforce skills development into one customized education program, helping to turn curiosities into careers.
- Original Credit Courses encourage high school students to satisfy graduation requirements, explore new interests, or accelerate their academic progress in courses ranging anywhere from digital photography to computer technology to math.
- High School Credit Recovery Courses ensure students earn the credits to move forward and acquire the skills to succeed.
- Summer Smarts Technology Courses for K-8 combines essential reading and math skills with technology instruction, making learning fun and relevant for today’s tech-savvy student.
- Summer Smarts Math and Language Arts Programs give your 2nd through 8th grade students a chance to review foundational skills and catch up with his or her peers. Summer Smarts Math and Language Arts Programs are offered as a 5-week, 7-week, or 9-week program.
- Juilliard eLearning Music Courses are available for students in grades K–12 as summer courses*. These specialty courses were developed in collaboration with The Juilliard School in New York. Enrich your child’s summer with the gift of music instruction and appreciation. New courses have been added for Summer School 2014!
- World Language Courses introduce your 2nd through 8th grade students to the Spanish or Chinese language through flexibly-paced online instruction combined with live practice with language fluent speakers.
- NCAA Eligible Courses are available for high school students seeking original credit or credits needed for graduation. Important restrictions apply.
New for 2014! Career and Technical Education (CTE) Courses
International Connections Academy is committed to helping all students prepare for success after high school. Today, students need a broad education and 21st century skills to ensure successful long-term careers.
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Courses offered by International Connections Academy allow students to combine both college preparation and workforce skills development into one customized education program. CTE courses encourage students to explore and prepare for careers in astronomy, business, psychology, criminal justice, and more.
Enrollment and Attendance: “Rolling” Start and End Dates
International Connections Academy's online summer school courses have great flexibility to fit your family’s summer schedule.
- Choose your start date* (June 3, 10, 17, 24 or July 1 or 8).
- Last day of class (and last end date) is August 5th.
* If you are taking a full credit course (both A and B sections) the start date for the B section must begin four weeks after the A section.
For students new to iNaCA or its summer programs, please contact one of our Admissions Advisors at 877-804-6222 for more information on enrolling and transferring credits.
Enrolling is easy! Just call our Admissions Advisors at 877-804-6222!
*Only U.S. and Canadian citizens and residents are eligible to enroll in Juilliard eLearning courses.